“Design Thinking revolves around a deep interest in developing an understanding of the people for whom we’re designing the products or services.”
Get ready for our March Startup Breakfast Club where we will learn all about ‘Design Thinking’ and how this can be applied to building your startup.
At this Startup Breakfast Club, hear from Rollo Wenlock, ex-Founder at Wipster and Entrepreneur. In this interactive session, you will have the opportunity to work through a business problem with Rollo using the process of Design Thinking.
Solve any business problem with the design process:
- Explore the problem from many angles until it’s clearly defined
- Define success criteria
- Understand all resources available and how they work
- Quick iterations of solutions matching the resources to the problem
- At the same time come up with outlandish solutions to the problem
- Take the best ideas from 4: and mix with 3
- Go and try the unique achievable solution
- Learn and iterate
This is a must-attend event so don’t miss out! Get your insights, meet your startup tribe, and enjoy the free-flowing coffee and breakfast nibbles. Thanks to MYOB, it’s all free so secure your spot now!
*By booking a ticket to this event you are accepting that you will be required to show your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ upon entry to the venue.
Ex-founder @Wipster, Entrepreneur
Rollo was a video maker before starting Wipster to solve problems of gathering feedback from clients. Wipster has been through many iterations of SaaS pricing.
In this interative session Rollo will ask a member from the audience to share a business problem they would like to solve and go through the process of Design Thinking on that problem.